Group of AID clients

Do you want to help shape the future of the AID after your lifetime?
If so, there are several ways you can do this in your will.

Here are some suggestions to consider:

  • You can give AID a specific amount of cash or securities.
  • You can leave certain personal or real property to AID and allow us to decide whether it is better to keep it or sell it.
  • You can give AID a share/percentage of what remains in your estate after other obligations are met.
  • You can make AID a contingent bequest – that is, you give part of your estate to some individual if that person survives you; if not, then it goes to the Association for Individual Development.
  • You can create a trust to pay an income to your spouse or other relative for life and designate the remaining principal for AID.

For more information:

Christie Plotzke – (847) 931-2292
Association for Individual Development
1135 Bowes Road
Elgin, IL 60123


Send message