Do you want to help shape the future of the AID after your lifetime?
Here are some suggestions to consider:
- You can give AID a specific amount of cash or securities.
- You can leave certain personal or real property to AID and allow us to decide whether it is better to keep it or sell it.
- You can give AID a share/percentage of what remains in your estate after other obligations are met.
- You can make AID a contingent bequest – that is, you give part of your estate to some individual if that person survives you; if not, then it goes to the Association for Individual Development.
- You can create a trust to pay an income to your spouse or other relative for life and designate the remaining principal for AID.
For more information:
Kathy Hazelwood – (847) 931-2290
Association for Individual Development
1135 Bowes Road
Elgin, IL 60123