How do I access Adult Developmental Disability (DD) Services?

For all DD services please contact the DD Intake Office at (630) 966-4111.

For most DD services such as CILA Group Homes, Home Based Services or Developmental Training you will also need to contact your local ISSA agency to apply for the PUNS (Prioritization for Urgency of Need for Services) list.

In Kane and Kendall County the contact agency is Day One Pact – (630) 879-2277.

What is Respite and how do I access services?

The respite program serves people of all ages with Developmental Disabilities who live at home. A voucher system allows you to choose your own Respite worker and the services. You may choose a combination of in-home services that would provide relief to the primary caretaker or use the voucher plan to provide recreational activities in the community.

Contact the AID Respite Program Case Manager at (630) 966-4112.

How do I access Early Intervention Services?

For Developmental Therapy for children ages 0-3, please contact Child and Family Connections at (630) 879-2277 to initiate the intake process for Early Intervention services in Kane and Kendall County.

How do I access Employment Services?

AID assists individuals in obtaining and maintaining community employment through on-site support.

Please contact the Illinois Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) at
(630) 892-7417 to initiate services for job placement.

Do you have an Adult Autism Program?

AID support staff specialists provide a structured community day service program for adults with Autism.

Please contact the DD Intake Department at (630) 966-4111 for more information.