Developmental Services and Community Integration: Provides skill training, paid work opportunities, community integration and employment to individuals in order to enhance and maintain their independence in community living. The program provides support, assistance and advocacy for individuals with developmental disabilities.
The program provides a variety of activities in order for participants to attain the following outcomes:
- Enhanced daily living skills through on-going educational opportunities.
- Appropriate socialization and communication skills through interactive experiences.
- Enhanced leisure skills and interests through active recreation participation.
- Improved health and wellness through a variety of physical fitness opportunities.
- Ongoing vocational job training.
- Knowledge of local resources through inclusive community interactions.
- Relationships developed and sharpened job skills through on-going service projects.