Training and Education: AID provides ongoing training for staff who support individuals with disabilities. Continuing Education Credit for Social Workers and Professional Counselors is also available. Attendees can receive the listed CEUs for an additional $20.00 fee by presenting their license number and signing in on the day of training.
All participants will receive Certificates of Attendance. These qualify as QIDP CEUs. Other professionals may submit their participation certificates to licensing boards for possible approval.
Regularly Offered Classes and Seminars Include:
- QIDP Training
- Completing the ICAP
- Introduction to Behavior Analysis
- Crisis Intervention and Involuntary Psychiatric Admission
- Positive Behavior Support
- Introduction to Mental Illness and Schizophrenia
- Compassion Fatigue
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention